Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sexy talk and giggles

My love was over last night. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing, I was going to pack all night, but we started chatting and it got into the "hot" territory and before I knew it, he was typing: I'll be right over. LOL.
His neighbour gave him a ride to my house and when he got inside, we couldn't get our clothes off fast enough. It was so nice, and afterwards, in the afterglow of passion, he said, I tried to get into the cybersex, but I thought, no, I've GOT to see you... when you typed mmm, it was the sexiest thing I've ever read.
And he looked me over and when I tried to cover up my belly (really, the only thing on my body I strongly dislike), he touched it and said, I love your belly. When I murmured, I hate my belly, he caressed me and touched me all over and said: "These: LOVE them. And that down there: I'm a HUGE fan! In fact, I should ask her for an autograph." Well, that got into a fit of giggly conversation about how "she" would accomplish writing down her name and what exactly her name would be, but than we agreed that she might be illiterate, but she is good at other things. So it went for the rest of the night, it was great to laugh and touch and cuddle, all the while knowing that in a little over a week, we can do this anytime we want. Life is good when you love and you are loved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home