Wednesday, October 11, 2006

pursuing my fantasies

Barb, not for your eyes, my friend!

Last Sunday, D. decided to call me up specifically to tell me that he is going to spend the evening with someone else... It wasn't a shocker, I knew he spends time with her once in a while, even though we've been seeing each other on almost a daily basis. But the phone call couldn't have come at a worse time. Just the night before, I was at his place til 4 am, and we laughed and went out for dinner and talked about everything, about how we enjoy being with each other. I flashed my boobs at him in the parking lot of Boston Pizza because he said he would like to put the ladybug stickers I had on my shirt on my nipples instead. We barely made it home, we were touching each other in the car and I was like, darn, really, I should pull over. We did make it home to his place though... So after a night like that, I was feeling pretty happy and upbeat and just glowingly content in general. And he calls me and I was like, oh, he is calling me without being asked or prompted, and he sounds so... content, like me. And we talked about our day and then he says, I'm busy tonight, so don't come over, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. Alrighty then. We weren't even planning on getting together, and it being Thanksgiving weekend, it would have been so easy for him to just say, I'm going out to my moms, or whatever... instead, he felt the need to tell me exactly what he's going to be doing. THANKS!!!!! I called him later and specifically asked him to lie to me next time.. I don't need to know. I can't handle it. We'll see how that goes. So anyway, we went over to friends' house down the street, they invited Lydia and me for turkey. AND, they got a hot tub!!!!! So we had turkey, then sat in the hot tub and Sandra and I finished a bottle of good Hungarian red wine... I was feeling no pain at all, let me tell ya! LOL. The kids were in the basement, watching a movie, and I said, sorry, I just have to go home... not feeling too good. (I'm not used to drinking, I'm the cheapest drunk around, half a glass of wine makes me giggly and tipsy, so half a bottle was a bit... over my limit. I was all fuzzy, but it was kinda nice). So I went home, and decided to check my emails before going to bed and then, an inspiration came over me and decided: I will pursue my fantasies and do what I want to do. And, I have had this fantasy for a long time now, to have a threesome with two guys. So, fortified by the red wine, I posted a note out on Adult Friend Finder. Got three replies in the first hour. LOL. And I'm still getting notes in my mailbox there and some comments on the post. So, what I'm gonna do is pick the "cream of the crop" so to speak, meet them for coffee to make sure we still click off line, not just on, and... plan a nice night out. I've already gave the "come hither" message to a couple of them and I'm getting pretty excited (mmmm). Will keep everyone posted, with descriptions of the candidates and the "interview" process. (no names, of course)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken Breadner said...

flames, good to see you back, I was getting a titch worried.
Have fun...and BE CAREFUL, eh?

4:20 PM

 
Blogger flameskb said...

Hi Ken, thanks, I'm ok.
I'm arranging meetings in a public place with the candidates (one at a time). I have a good creep-o-meter built in, so I know if my instincts say NO! to back off. Plus, I have a "safety call" set up with a friend, which I always do for anyone I meet online.

5:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home