Wednesday, September 27, 2006

a special birthday

It was Derek's birthday yesterday, and he and I agreed that I'll come over to celebrate. I got a cake from Angelos and some good food (I swear, that man does not eat at all - his fridge is always empty) and rented some standup comedy from Blockbuster. Chris Rock is HILARIOUS!!!!!! And we had such a lovely evening together! He thanked me for spending time with him on his birthday and he was huggy and cute and attentive. We ate chicken, watched the comedy, I gave him his present (the tshirt I got him is too small, darn it, I'll have to exchange it). Then I brought in his cake, with three sparkles on top! He loved it, it looked great and I managed not to drop the cake from getting all the tiny fiery sparkles on my arm... :-)))) Then while I was fetching plates, he came into the kitchen and licked the cake. Then he said, I'm sorry, that was probably very rude. I laughed and shrugged my shoulder and said, it's your cake, you can do what you want with it. And he proceeded to just bite off a big piece! It was so funny! It was something a kid would do. His mustache and beard got all white, even the tip of his nose, it was adorable. What a mess! So I forgot the plates and licked into the cake too, then we cleaned our faces and took the cake to the bed and got some really creative use out of the soft white creamy icing... MMMM. Happy Birthday baby. I love these times when we are comfortable together. Gosh I love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home