Monday, August 21, 2006

well,

G and I are done... It seems we are in a check-mate situation and neither of us are willing to budge. He asked me to give up my lover and I asked him to give up booze... not gonna happen, on neither counts... And... remember a few weeks ago, how DEVASTATED I was when I thought it was over with lover? Well, I'm not now... calm, a bit relieved, actually. A bit sad, but not nearly the mess I was then... Interesting...
Actually, things are just beautiful with lover. He seems to have given up on the notion that he needs to keep me at arm's length, except for the occasional sex. We are getting together quite often, he comes over, or I go over to his place, and it's not always just me asking if we can get together, he actually wants to as well, and we do normal things... like watch a movie or read to each other or order pizza. It's NICE! It's COZY! and I'm so happy I could fly!!!!!!
My friend Hedy was here yesterday, we went shopping for gifts for the girls in Hungary (my great, amazing email friends) and their babies and kids. Spent a LOT of money, even though we only bought one little thing for everyone, but still... 4 women, their kids, a couple of babies... And then she came to the Talk Exchange, it was great to have her there. On the way there, she said she'll just sit and not talk, but then she did contribute to the conversation and had a nice chat with Ross and Donovan after the group meeting ended. She thought everyone was really great and she felt comfortable. It was wonderful to spend the day together... I'm so jealous that she is going to Hungary! I wish I could go as well... maybe when Lydia is bigger, we can go there together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home