Friday, August 25, 2006

Pussy Pillow

We got out of the office early today and I went downtown to walk around at the Market (I LOVE the Covent Garden Market, though not as much as Trail's End - that one reminds me more of home). So I decided to drop by Libido on Talbot, to check out those interesting pillows I saw the other day. And YES, they ARE for sale, an old lady in California makes them, her artist name is Bad Mimi. The pillows are lovely, and she has a tag on them that says: Act like you have a diamond between your legs. And it also has a short "history lesson" on the power of the vagina. So, I splurged on one of these (NOT cheap), a huge pillow, all in burgundys and reds, a soft feathery trim and silky folds for labia, and a DIAMOND (well, ok, a rhinestone) for a clit. It was too hilarious to resist. I also splurged on an AWESOME G-spot vibrator, as the Rock Chick I got last year in Toronto (at the Cum As You Are shop) doesn't quite do the trick. The Chick has a vibrator bullet at the base of it and the stuff that's supposed to stimulate the G spot is the farthest away from the vibrator, so it does... NOTHING. Now, THIS baby has a moving head that rubs AND vibrates at the end, plus it has all these soft knobby bits on it, so it should be JUST perfect... I'll let ya'all know once I've tried it (with proper warning so those with more delicate sensibilities don't have to read it). I also saw these CUTE panties called "Frilly Knickers", rows upon rows of lacy frill on them, and they DO come in 1-3X for those with bigger bottoms... They had pink and black ones. But alas, it was $45 for all that frill and I've charged enough on my Visa with the two items I already got... Gosh, I love, love, LOVE that store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home