Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean

Dianne and I have wanted to see this movie since my bday (over a MONTH ago), but with vacations, kids, work and everything else, we just couldn't seem to get it together. Finally, last night, we went to see it. It was gross, the guy with the octopus face and the various other crewmen with stages of turning into weirdo sea creatures, the beating heart in the chest, the big Cracken monster, some of the pirates with black teeth and fake eyeballs... but it was HILARIOUS! And of course Johnny Depp! He exaggerated and hammed it up quite a bit, but he was still great!
And ahhhhh. Orlando Bloom. Awww, what a hottie. A baby, really, so young, but a hottie nonetheless. And Keira Knightley, who is now one of my favourite young actresses, since I've seen Pride and Prejudice with her as Elizabeth Bennett. It was a fun movie, though I wouldn't consider it the greatest movie in history by any means. Lots of humorous situations, gorgeous scenery and awesome special effects. Then we went to East Side Marios and had a couple of drinks and chatted, it was nice. I had a Margarita (Strawberry... Yum) and Dianne had the Big Apple, which was very refreshing as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not like it.

4:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home