Friday, August 04, 2006

PDAs

Public Displays of Affection...
Lydia, her friend Keana and I went to the ribfest today. While they were going on the kiddie rides, I just sat there and watched the people go by. And suddenly, all I noticed were the couples who walked by, holding hands, hugging, giving each other quick kisses on the cheek, and showing their closeness in small, natural ways. And my heart just craved... That's what I want. Someone who is not ashamed of me, who will show the world he loves me. Someone who accepts me the way I am. Weak but passionate, kind but easily hurt, it's all inside me. Someone who doesn't have to hide his love for me. Someone who is easy to love. I will have it someday. Maybe right now is not the right time, but it will happen. I want harmony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home