Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A bunch of lushes

is what we are at this office. (I fit right in.) The pretty Welsh assistant, S., had a visitor; her brother. He came into the office and S. went to E. and said: I have a date for ya, here is my brother. E. comes out of her office (remember, E. is the owner's wife, a proper lady at first glance), sees this guy, fluffs her hair, extends her hand and says: Hi, I'm single. Of course, heads of accounting girls and assistants immediately pop up over the cubicle walls and you could almost hear the collective gasp as they check him out: he is HOT! OH MY! Tall, dark (little bit of gray), handsome, rugged and ahhhh that Welsh accent. Black faded t-shirt, jeans. GRRRRRR. So of course everyone had to scurry to someone's cubicle and discuss the visitor. Meanwhile, E. says coyly: oh, here comes my husband! (like it's a surprise that she has one). Introductions were made and S. took her hot brother off to lunch, while the cute 19-yr-old receptionist was also fluffing her hair and her cleavage was lower than it had ever been. Too funny! At lunch, I HAD to ask who knows what about Mr. Hot Stuff. He is divorced, apparently going through women like there's no tomorrow, as one of the girls put it: no one has ever dated him, because you just don't have the time - by the time you'd start dating you're already replaced. He also had 4 heart attacks!!!! (I'd think no one who had 4 heart attacks could possibly look this good, but what do I know?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home