Friday, August 18, 2006

Binging

Arrrgh! Must be PMS-ing... but I CAN'T STOP EATING!!! Yesterday's damage: After a normal breakfast (low fat muffin, coffee), I started my little binge fest with 3/4 bag of M&Ms before lunch; then 2 cans of pop, 3 slices of Pizza Hut pizza (with Garlic dip) at lunch because we won "Office of the Day" on Bob FM and got 7 large pizzas, so I had to try the veggie and greek AND canadian. For supper, a very healthy salmon and lettuce salad, and then I had to ruin it with 1\2 bowl of macaroni and cheese (left over from Lydia's supper), 2 scoops of banana nut Haagen Dazs ice cream, 5 two-bite brownies with milk. Then really went over the top with a slice of pizza (with Xtra cheese) late at night with D. when he came over hungry.
This morning I started out well enough with a 12-grain bagel w. light cream cheese, but OMG, the leftover pizza and garlic breadsticks are calling me from the fridge in the lunch room, and so are the nacho chips from the vending machine in the back. And I have hazelnut Ritter chocolate in my drawer... mmm. milk chocolate with whole crunchy hazelnuts...

2 Comments:

Blogger Ken Breadner said...

Remember, flames, a waist is a terrible thing to mind.

3:13 PM

 
Blogger flameskb said...

I know, I know, and it's not the fatness... well, maybe a little, but lover is so normal about my weight, so I don't feel pressured with him to lose, but I'm getting more exercise (walks at lunchtime) and have really felt a bit healthier lately, and now this... as I'm sitting here eating nachos, btw... LOL. I just know it's bad for me and I know it's not really hunger... it's stress and pms and stuffing feelings down and that's not right. I have to investigate further to see what's the particular feeling I'm trying to stuff down.

8:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home