Thursday, July 27, 2006

A new day, a new dawn

I'm tired but calm. My head hurts. I feel like I'm hung over from emotions. I cried all my tears out, I raged, I wept, I listened to the most heartwrenching songs (unbreak my heart, addicted, behind these hazel eyes, heading west), I went through torrents of emotions, gazed at his picture and cried, I read all my blog entries about my love, re-living the good times and the bad, and I feel this morning I'm done. I still feel a bit of bitterness over how I found out, but maybe that's a blessing in disguise as well - at least I didn't cry in front of him. Getting dumped by the same guy twice would have been a new one for me. So there... I'm done. big breath in... Ohmmmmmmmmmmmm.
My friend Dianne recommended NLP - Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a friend of hers does it and it's supposed to help free up deep, buried emotions that still affect your life... it's kindof a meditation/hypnosis sort of thing, so maybe I'll try it and see why it is that I seem to fall hard for the guys who are unavailable to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home