Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Gross!

Vodka tastes AWFUL!!!! I had this bottle for about 4 years now in the basement (which shows how much I drink... lol), and I opened it for this occasion (self-pity party). I put some lemonade in it (you know, Mike's hard lemonade, or something like that). Well, YUCK!!!!! it's disgusting... It's.. bitter or too strong or something... My grandma used to be able to chug it down by the drinking glass, but I guess I'm not a true Russian... sigh... so much for drowning my sorrows in alcohol... I'll just go to bed, sober...

2 Comments:

Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Vodka is VILE--and it makes jeopardygirl one mean motha'.

4:32 AM

 
Blogger flameskb said...

well, we certainly don't want that... does vodka go bad? oh well, it's a moot point, I'm not gonna touch it.
I'm feeling a bit better today, thanks for your support j-girl and Ken and Hedy and my email friends!

5:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home