Friday, June 09, 2006

The hamster

once again outsmarted us... I'm beginning to have all kinds of respect for Houdinina. We set the trap now with more tempting treats - cucumber slices and sunflower seeds. And put a higher bucket in, just in case... Well, this morning I went downstairs to check on it, and.... the food leading up to the steps was gone... the food on the steps was gone... the CUCUMBER AND SUNFLOWER SEEDS were GONE!!!! OUT OF THE BUCKET!!!!! AND... NO HAMSTER in the BUCKET!!!!!! Nibbles must have happily stuffed her cheeks with all the goodies and then proceeded to climb/jump or whatever the heck she did and took them to her secure snug little hiding place... The little bitch!!!!!
I complained to G. about the hamster situation and he said he had a mousetrap somewhere (live one, not the kind that will break her little neck), but then he couldn't find it... So on my lunch hour, I'm gonna head on down to petsmart and see if I can find a PROFESSIONAL mouse trap... Obviously, if we ever find Oreo (new name given by Lydia yesterday), and intend to keep her, the trap will come in handy quite often.

In other news.... Ahhhhh. I'm glowing today.... mmmmmm. Not gonna tell ya why. LOL. Wink. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home