Thursday, June 29, 2006

Frustrated

Barb, not for your delicate sensibilities. Consider yourself warned.

I think I lost it!!!! My ability to... ahem... bring myself to satisfaction... these days, I'm horny as heck, and I'm usually very orgasmic (multi, actually, not to brag, but I'm very, very easy to... ermm... please). So the last three times I tried, NOTHING. I come THIS close, I feel the little buzz in my head and then that beatiful rush that's supposed to come after, just doesn't happen. Usually, I'm quite "utilitarian" about this, when I'm doing it on my own. I just get into bed, turn the lights off, turn my little buzzing bullet on and dive south. 5, max 10 minutes, I'm done and off to sleep with a smile on my face. Not these days... sniff. I thought it was my bullet, maybe the battery is dying. Changed them to good Duracell ones... NOPE. Then I thought, OK, I'll just work on it a bit more. I put on a sexy teddy and caressed myself sensuously before getting serious. NOPE! Not even my favourite fantasy managed to put me over the edge. Then I thought, NOW I'm MAD. I just put the bullet against my clit and left it there, no matter how intense it got. Again, got JUST THIS close, then nothing. Seriously, I'm worried. I'm afraid to try again tonight. Maybe I'll give it a few days rest and see. Sigh... Meanwhile, I have this uncomfortable little cramp now, deep inside me. FRUSTRATING.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeopardygirl said...

Yeah, that sometimes happens, flames. Give it a few days. It'll get back into whack (excuse the pun) soon.

6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home