Friday, June 09, 2006

A better hamster trap?

I went the "professional" route in the quest to recover the MIA Hammie. A live mouse trap, purchased at Canadian Tire, for 5.99... it's down in the basement, loaded with strategically placed cucumber pieces... I already checked once - nothing.

All the girls at my work daily ask about the hamster's progress, and today, Deb from Accounts Payable actually asked an expert: Chris from a pest removal company that we use all the time for the properties we manage. Chris has been in the critter removal business for over 10 years and he knows lots about all kinds of animals. He said, upon hearing the story of Tinkerbell, and I quote: "ah, those are crafty little buggers". LOL, I believe ya, Chris...

In other news, I was not only glowing today, but my mind kept wandering back at last night's events and I smiled and blushed and... missed a very obvious number on my Bank Reconciliation, was staring at it and couldn't see it from being there... LOL. Lost at least half an hour looking for the difference... ah, sweet love... sigh... He surprised me yesterday. I was about to say goodbye when... anyways... You know, as painful and uncertain this relationship can be for me, it's also... beautiful. I wouldn't trade this bittersweet feeling for anything, certainly not something as mundane as my peace of mind. At least not today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home