Sunday, June 25, 2006

All is well in my blog world...

my side bar is again where it should be! Without any interference from me! Whew, another dogded HTML editing! LOL.

And I give you:
Another stolen meme from J-Girl. Thanks, J-Girl!

1)How old do you wish you were?
Not sure... Younger, perhaps, but with the same life experience and knowledge... hmm. OK, 27.
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At work. We all had the internet and the radio on all day and nobody was working. A guy even joked: the terrorists did a great job of grinding the economy to a halt.
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Depends on how much I wanted the thing I was going for. If it's a bottle of water on a hot day and I'm thirsty, I kick it (not too hard, but just to let it know I'm pissed). If it's a chocolate bar I didn't really need, I shrug my shoulder and tell myself I deserve it.
4) Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes.
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be?
Somewhere on my body I could easily cover with clothes... small of my back probably. I love those designs that look kinda tribal, all spiky yet pretty at the same time. But I will never get one because 1. I don't really believe in tattoos 2. I'm a complete chicken when it comes to needles.
6) If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be?
German (it actually came up today and I realized how I miss it, I used to speak it but I forgot), French (because a lot of good jobs are bi-lingual) or Japanese (I always thought it would be a great challenge).
7) Do you know your neighbors?
Yes. The ones beside us have a loud little boy called Sean who I love even despite his annoying voice. The ones across the street are a Hungarian/Canadian couple with a pair of adorable 13 month-old twins, a boy and a girl... AWWWWW. Whenever I have an urge to hold a baby, I go there. And then cheerfully give it back to the mom.
8)What do you consider a vacation?
an overnight stay (preferably more than one night) with a beach nearby, where I don't have to do cooking or housework.
9) Do you follow your horoscope?
No, it's so silly.
10) Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes
11) Are you touchy feely?
OOOOH YEAH. I loove to cuddle and get physical.
12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
Yes, but only briefly.
13) Dream job?
Something meaningful and mentally challenging, with lots of variety.
14) Favorite channel(s)
The Women's Network, Discovery and (ashamed to admit) the Weather Channel
15) Favorite place to go on a weekend?
Beach, back deck, neighbours for a chat and on Sunday nights, the Talk Exchange
16) Showers or Bath.
Showers.
17) Do you paint your nails?
Sometimes. I think painted toenails are sexy.
18) Do you trust people easily?
Yes
19) What are your phobias?
Needles
20) Do you want kids?
Have one, and I don't want any more.
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
No. Typing is faster.
22) Where would you rather be right now?
Somewhere far away with mountains and ocean. Victoria came up in a conversation today and though I've never been there, it sounds awesome.
23) What makes you feel warm and safe?
A long, close hug from someone I love.
24) Heavy or light sleep?
Heavy with a loud snore
25) Are you paranoid?
Sometimes
26) Are you impatient?
Not really, except when PMS-ing

oops, I just noticed there is no 27... hmmm. where did it go... need to check j-girl's blog.
Nope, no 27 there either...

28 ) How do you feel about interracial couples?
Good for them! If there were more like them, maybe there wouldn't be a need for a question like this.
29) Have you been burned by love?
Burned, no, not really.
30) Whats your life motto??
Live and let live.
31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
Just a generic ring, nothing special. Number 6 on the original menu, I think.
32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.
33) Who was your last text message from?
I don't get text messages, I cancelled that service a long time ago, it was $5 a month and I rarely used it.
34) Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
My own.
35) What color shirt are you wearing?
Light turquoise blue.
37) Name five things you have on you at all times?
bra, panties, glasses, top, bottom... I mean, daytime, when I'm out. Nighttime and at home, I might not have five things on.
38.) What color are your bed sheets?
Blue
40) What is your favorite part of chicken?
Thighs.
41) What's your favorite town/city?
I have many. I like Toronto, London (ON) in Canada, Munich and Garmish-Partenkirchen in Germany, Suzdahl in Russia, Budapest in Hungary.
42) I cant wait till...
I can hug him again
43) Who got you to join myspace?
I didn't. I stole this from J-Girl's blog
44) What did you have for dinner last night?
Watermelon
45) How tall are you barefoot?
163 centimeters
46) Have you ever smoked crack?
No
47) Do you own a gun?
Absolutely not.
48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee with lots of milk
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My not so secret weapon is my boobs. My more subtle secret weapon is my mind.
50) Do you have A.D.D.?
No
51) What time did you wake up today?
7, then I realized it's the weekend and went back to bed til 9
52) Current worry?
Will I ever have the courage to move out?
53) Current hate?
I don't hate anyone or anything.
54) Favorite place to be?
In my lover's arms.
55) Where would you like to travel?
Oh, I can't even list... Egypt, Scotland, Italy, Morocco, Japan... etc. etc.
56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
Anywhere but here.
57) last thing you ate?
A slice of Hawaiian pizza at the Alex P. Keaton pub.
58) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower. I save my singing for the car. There, I sing whatever is on the CD.
59) Last person that made you laugh?
Derek from the Talk Exchange
60) Worst injury you've ever had?
Broke my right ankle when I was 12. I was trying to get away from a guy who was showing "himself" to me and as I was desperately trying to get far away from him on my bike, I fell. And, he came to "help" me, with his enormous penis hanging out of his shorts, and he picked me up, fondled me everywhere and deposited me in front of our apartment building. I was screaming the whole time, but nobody was on the street to help me. I don't know why he didn't rape me, I guess I was either lucky, too loud, or that wasn't his intention to begin with. I didn't tell my parents how it all happened until I was in my twenties. My ankle was in a cast for six weeks.
61) Does someone have a crush on you?
hmmm. I hope so.
62) What is your favorite candy?
Werthers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home