Sunday, May 07, 2006

Child Workers














I put my girl and her friend to work today: I told them they get two bucks each to wash my car. They, of course, jumped at the chance: they get to play with the spray hose, soap suds AND get money, how fun is that???? They were so cute, two girls with a mission, scrubbing the car and spraying it down. As soon as they got their money, of course, they wanted to go to the dollar store. They asked how many things they can get for their twooneys, and I said, you can get two things if I give you another 30 cents each for tax. For tidying up the living room and dusting. So they did that and we went to the dollar store and they spent their wealth right away... LOL. This is fun! Maybe I can get them to fold laundry tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home