Thursday, May 18, 2006

Aaaaarggggh

Barb, don't read this, you'll be blushing!

(special request from a friend - she said she doesn't want to read about my sex life - LOL)
I'M HORNY... GRRRRRRRR.

Honestly! Are there guys out there who are not sexually challenged, unavailable, or moody, or whatever!!!!! G. is not feeling well these days, so even though we've been meeting for chats and lunches and dinners, even cuddled, but NO SEX for the last three weeks. My husband, well, I just try to stay out of his way, no matter how horny I am, I won't sink that low.... and my HOT lover, the one I really want, well, I've been reluctant to call him because right now, I just can't handle rejection very well. sigh.
My vibrating bullet is working overtime in the evenings, and it's nice, but I crave the human touch... Not just a quick orgasm that satisfies the immediate urge. I want real loving. Hugs and kisses and cuddling and hot, hot sex, and a connection that lasts ever after the sweat had dried off. And talking after sex in bed. And taking a shower together and then kissing the water droplets off each other's body. Heaven help me, I want a real relationship. Not just a part-time, half-assed, good-for-now sort of a thing...
I know, I know, I'm the one who has to change things... I'm working on it... I'm just frustrated today.... Plus, I really doubt that I'm capable of a regular, full time, normal relationship anyways...

breathe... breathe... breathe... there... let the tears come....

5 Comments:

Blogger Ken Breadner said...

Ack! What does somebody say in response to that post, especially a strange male somebody?
Well--I could start by saying I have some inkling of how you feel. I felt the male equivalent for, oh, about three years straight. And then I walked into a job interview and met my future wife. That was, oddly enough, right about the time I decided to stop thinking about sex and women and love and women and sex and women and...
Not that I'm telling you to stop thinking about it all. By no means. I think it was just that last bit of yours that triggered the thought..."plus, I really doubt I'm capable of a regular, full-time, normal relationship anyways'.
I used to think like that--boy, did I! Never mind the full-time part. I didn't think anybody would take more than one look at me. And the more I thought like that, the more nobody took more than one look at me. Of course, it took a while to connect the two things, and even longer to determine the one was causing the other. But right about the time I resolved to stop thinking like that, my love life took a dramatic upturn.
Hey, worked for me, anyway.
*sigh*

5:41 PM

 
Blogger flameskb said...

Really? A job interview? Was she your boss? There's got to be a really good story here... LOL. Thanks for the hope... I'll get over this feeling, I'm sure... it's just frustrating when the men in my life leave me feeling abandoned and unloved... but of course, that's because I choose those kinds of men. You are right.. If you think you don't deserve real love, you end up looking for it (or its substitute) in all the wrong places. Just like I've been doing in the last year or so.

6:59 PM

 
Blogger Ken Breadner said...

Yup. A job interview...
Check out my guest post on J-girl's blog...on Valentine's Day (this year), no less...for the juicy details.
She was my boss once. And still is. Shit.
*giggle*

7:29 PM

 
Blogger flameskb said...

errrmmm. I'm blonde (OK, only highlights, does that mean I'm only blonde occasionally?). How do you look up the guest post? I couldn't find it, went through j-girl's blog.... ?????

4:26 AM

 
Blogger Ken Breadner said...

*smile* If you go to Jen's blog and go down the side where she's got "really old secrets", click on the February 12th, 2006. Then scroll down through her posts for that week until you get to "Men's Week: Guest Blogger Ken".
Or just go here.

http://secretearthling.blogspot.com/2006/02/mens-week-guest-blogger-ken.html

5:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home