Saturday, April 29, 2006

A wet dream

Wow. Just a couple of days ago, P. and I were talking about wet dreams. I said I don't really get them that much, unless I'm very horny and haven't had any for a long time. Well, last night, wouldn't you know it, I had a wet AND lesbian kinda dream! It was about my best friend Hedi, we went to high-school together back in Hungary and we lost contact for a while, and then about 10 ys ago, when I went back home for my Dad's funeral, I looked her up again. She came to visit and loved Canada so much that she and her husband immigrated here as well. They live in Oakville now. We are great friends, we tell each other everything, no secrets, though I wonder if I should tell her about this one.... LOL. Of course I will, she'll just laugh...
So in this dream, she and I were at her uncle's house (her uncle died long ago, and his house was in Philadelphia, but in this dream it was in London). We went into the guest bedroom and I was showing her my "toys", and before you know it, we were naked and rubbing each other's clits! Now, in my waking hours, I'm not into women at all, so this was kinda surprising, a bit uncomfortable, but kinda enjoyable nonetheless. Then we used the toys on each other as well, and then we got interrupted by two girls (her cousins, presumably), tumbling out of the closet!!!! Get it? Out of the closet? LOL. I was annoyed and relieved at the same time for being interrupted. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home