Sunday, April 30, 2006

Laughs and Farts

Yesterday, Barb, Tracy, Joe and I went out to celebrate my new job. We went to college together and I'll be working with Tracy, and the four of us got together from time to time to catch up on each other's lives and have a few laughs. It's always a riot and we always have a great time. Last night was no exception, but, as Barb put it, we sunk to a new low.... LOL. It all started innocently enough, we went to Crabby Joe's and had dinner (I had quesadilla for an entree so I had room for dessert and had this AMAZING Pecan Tart with vanilla ice cream. Yummy!) So even then, we already started on the laughs, we grilled Joe about his sexlife and any new boyfriend prospects, Tracy was telling us how her 15 yr-old daughter has bigger boobs then she does, and how she spends all her waking hours not in school on MSN with her friends (teenagers!!!), I told them the latest about Lydia, Barb was talking about work and her Mom and we teased her about her lovelife, so it was all good. Then I noticed that this guy at the next table was checking Tracy out, so she did a test, she got up to pee and we had to observe the guy - yes, he was totally checking her out! He was cute, too, sortof, dark hair, beard and a nice friendly laugh. He had his sunglasses pushed up to the top of his head. Unfortunately, by then we already got our bill and couldn't linger any more, the restaurant was really busy and the girl kept saying, whenever you're ready.... LOL. So we decided to go a Tim's up the road. As we were leaving the restaurant, Joe let a loud one fly in the parking lot, so we all laughed hysterically again, and then Tracy was asking Joe if the guy's sunglasses were on top of his head, would that mean that he was gay. Joe said he is not sure, and Barb said, well, no, because I always wear MY sunglasses on the top of MY head! So again, we burst out laughing, because while Barb meant to say that she is not a gay man, so it doesn't mean anything, Tracy and I saw the irony in it (cuz Barb is a lesbian) and laughed hysterically. So that was that, we had to conclude that the cute guy with the beard might be conflicted, cuz he had his sunglassed on the top of his head... for heaven's sake! The laughs and jokes were pouring out of us a mile a minute, and we drove to Tim's and it just got worse. We were all nursing a coffee at Tim's at the corner table, and the rest of the people there were looking at us disapprovingly, they probably thought we were drunk as a skunk, meanwhile, we didn't even have drinks at the restaurant, we were just being idiots without an excuse! By then, I kinda had to squeeze my cheeks a couple of times, but I didn't want to leave the table because it was so funny, I didn't want to miss a thing, so when Joe said something really funny, and I burst out laughing, well, something else burst out (really, really LOUD) at the other end! OOOPS! Joe screamed and dove towards Barb to avoid any "aftereffects" and Tracey was laughing so hard she had tears runnind down her cheeks, I turned beet red and laughed even harder, and Barb was, like, Huh? What the heck was that? So we laughed even harder! WELL! After that, it all went downhill, we all exchanged embarrassing bodily function stories and I learned some new expressions I never knew before (like SBD - silent but deadly and SHART - a fart that results in not just air coming out - EWWW). Then Tracy let one fly as well, but you could tell it was on purpose and wasn't nearly as loud as mine, so I won, hands down! LOL. We laughed and laughed until our cheeks (the ones on our faces) hurt, and I can still feel my stomach muscles. Barb said laughter lowers the bloodpressure and I said, in that case, it's a wonder I'm still sitting cuz my blood pressure must be so low I should faint! Then we said goodbye reluctantly, promised to do this again real soon (scheduled a pot luck for June) and I drove Barb home. It was a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home